It is a Wrap

 



So, I wanted to get back to one wrap as soon as the charity knits were in town .
This is the Tea Time Wrap and you have seen it before.  It is using soft yarn that requires size 10 and size 3's to make the garter ridge every 7 inches or so.  It is great to knit with this pattern . It behaved just as great as it did in November.  I just have 49 inches or more to go.  I don't mind a bit.  
It is beyond bitter and wintery here.  
The campers were daring and hiked the River path yesterday.  It was 28 out and we were dressed for it.  


Sometimes we break down and buy an extra accessory.  Have I shown you this Bag before?  
It is not cat proof.  But it keeps your stitches on the row because it has two spots to push through.  The remaining stitches and yarn stay put in the bag.  I adore this bag. 


Dare I say anything about winter when we get these sunsets every night? We didn't ask for it . But, I noticed it and snapped a shot for you.  IT is dangerous out there today . The wind is fierce.  The warnings are out.  

Guess I might have to knit the day away.
I am washing a11 my knit socks today. 
I am reading a book .
I know. 
I can read this one on my kind1e when I'm knitting: 

_STOP_OVERTHINKING_IT 
is the name.  

Do you overthink things? 
Are you staying in? 
Do you have a favorite knit bag? 






Comments

  1. Oh yeah, I overthink almost everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is very common. Now, If I can read about under thinking!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful wrap Kathy B! I really like all my bags (and I have a bunch) - no favorite. I walked yesterday and today. It was chilly but refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you got out! Thanks for the wrap comment. It is so soft

      Delete
  3. That is a beautiful wrap. The yarn is perfect for it. I'm like Vera, I have a lot of bags that I've collected here and there. I love them all. But my favorite right now is one made for me by Lorraine in Scotland. It has scenes of London all over it and it makes me feel just a bit closer to my kids.
    We had high winds last night and a wind chill warning. When I got up it was -21F with the windchill and that had warmed up!
    I can't believe that you two enjoy walking in the cold.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy.....um.......once I get my arse out of the house! Today was a treadmi11 day!

      Delete
  4. I'm with my Twinster on this: that bag is to die for!

    My next cast-on is going to be a shawl. I hope it's as lovely as your wrap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a great knitter Kim. Its going to be great . I do adore this bag!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. I DO overthink it.

    I DO have a favorite knit bag (one that was handmade by my local shop owner).

    I AM mostly staying in .... I thought about going to the gym today and then read Nance's post about how careful she was and STILL got Covid and you know dang well, SOME people at the gym aren't careful, don't wipe down machines, and wear their facemask like a chin guard.

    P.S. That is an awesome knit bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee. I adore the bag. Happy you do too. I just read Dept of Nance too. Makes me insist we continue to stay away from........peop1e. For a bit more. Hope this variant exits as fast as it came. . Poor Nance sounds sick.........and defeated after trying so hard!

      Delete
  6. Wow, the bag is fantastic! I’ve never seen one like that. I stayed in today — too snowy, windy, and bitter cold to be outside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am an overthinker. I have also been enjoying winter sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the bag!!!
    The color is so fun too. Where did you purchase it, I have never seen one like it.

    Thank you for sharing the sunset.
    xx oo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blog. Happy new year ��

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been trying to add your blog to my Feedly feed but it can't find you. Poop. I do have other Blogspot blogs on there so I don't know what's going on. It is hecka cold up in your hood. We Californians complain when it's 40's to low 60's. I can overthink things in terms of some social interactions or even things I've made for ppl. I guess it's my perfectionism and feeling awkward sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

And then there were 6

Adios 2021